From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 09:54:18 -0400
I agree with Mary - trying to keep them together can get pretty messy when
disposal time comes.  I faced this when I worked for a home healthcare
company in California which had operations in 47 states.  We found the
simplest method was to maintain each group separately.  Meant more work up
front segregating them in the beginning but was much easier when we
destroyed them

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Virginia Beach, VA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

*"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep
moving." -- Albert Einstein*