From:
"Kermitt Nicks, CRMR" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jun 2014 15:39:16 +0000
The more I see of this the more it makes me think of the current TV commercial where the lady tells her friend, "this is not how it works, this is not how any of this works". I guess they think we will believe anything at this point. Looks like another 2 or 3 years of investigating and stonewalling.