Date:
Fri, 27 Jun 2014 02:29:22 -0500
Now EPA says it can't find emails requested by Congress because of hard
drive crash | Mobile Washington Examiner

In a hearing Wednesday before the House Oversight and Government Reform
Committee, EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy
<http://washingtonexaminer.com/section/gina-mccarthy> said the agency was
still trying to recover the emails from a now-retired employee who was
involved in a controversial EPA evaluation of a proposed mine project in
Alaska <http://washingtonexaminer.com/section/alaska>'s Bristol Bay.

Rep. Mark Meadows, R-N.C., asked McCarthy: "Were all of his emails
preserved according to the Federal Records Act or was a law violated?"

McCarthy responded: "I think we have notified the appropriate authorities
that we may have some emails that we cannot produce that we should have
kept. I do not know yet whether we can recover all of these or not." She
added that later: "We are not sure where the failure came from and what it
is attributed to."

http://washex.am/1qhIrKK

Source:
http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/now-epa-says-it-cant-find-emails-requested-by-congress-because-of-hard-drive-crash/article/2550199?custom_click=rss
See if people are clicking on this link: http://washex.am/1qhIrKK+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web:
https://bitly.com/pages/sidebar