From:
Claire Jenkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2014 15:35:44 +0000
Colleagues,

Does anyone's organization have strong computer policies in place that they would be willing to share with me?  In particular, I am thinking of policies that govern internet usage, computer usage, stolen hardware, etc.  Our new IT director wants to strengthen our existing policies, and fortunately he recognizes the need for strong information governance in our organization.  Thank you in advance for any assistance provided.

Thanks,

Claire

Claire Galloway Jenkins, C.A.

Director of Archives and Records

The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta

2401 Lake Park Drive SE

Smyrna, GA  30080

Office:  404.920.7692

Fax:  404.920.7691