From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 2014 23:29:12 -0400
> No ammunition better for change than press reports or litigation!
>
> Brian Devir
> Cincinnati, OH

The problem is the polarization has led to a Press that no longer reports wrongdoing unless it is by the other side. All reporting is done through a PRISM of the politics of the reporter.

Reporters are like the Yankees and Red Sox  or the Patriots and Giants.  They develop a fan base based on their ideology and they lose their independent status to report wrong doing.  If they report on something that their fan base is for, for example Abortion, then the Hobby Lobby case has opened a Pandoras Box and is the most horrible thing in the world.  If it is the Pro-Life fan base they think  “Finally some reasonableness in the Court.”

Even the Supreme Court is polarized.  Typically everything is 5-4 with the recent exception of the “Listening In of NSA” ruling.  Every decision is based on politics.

Even our Federal Courts are not truly a place of Justice as they rule for their political view.

The immigration issue of allowing kids to migrate on their own to the U.S. being viewed as a compassionate thing by the Liberal side is ridiculous.  If that is truly an okay thing to do, then let us see some Liberal people take their 4 through 11 year old kids to Central America and place them in the hands of Coyotes and Human Traffic peddlers to deliver them to the United States.  See if your kids make it home safe and sound??  Ridiculous!!  When you think of it that way, you start to see how dangerous this is.  Much more harm will befall these kids than if they stayed with their families.

FIRELOCK has a plant in Mexico and part of our product is made there.  The people in Mexico think we are insane to allow this to continue.  We are destabilizing the situation with an unnatural influence.  We are allowing the worst elements of society to develop new terrible industries by selling kids.  Think about it, the United States legalizes marijauna and some income sources dry up in South America and immediately human trafficking picks up.

Many of these kids are kidnapped for human trafficking and the issue is covered up in the general story of immigration.  But the Press still takes the issue and sees it as only Liberal versus Conservative.  No real investigative journalism exists without the prism of partisanship in hand first to frame the issue.  The Press has let us down and now the Courts follow suit as they frame decisions based on politics not on the law and our constitution.

Free and Independent Press and Courts were the strength of our Republic and they have let us down.

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM