From:
Charlie Sodano <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2014 07:55:11 -0700
Hi Glen,

Glen,
Since the Listserv is open to all to express themselves, you and others can
use it for whatever purpose you please.  I have no issue with this practice.
It's no secret that the a very large proportion of responses to the listserv
are from the members of the "club".  That's also acceptable. Many of the
club members have gotten together and fortified their relationships at ARMA
meetings.
I sometimes am entertained by the antics of some club members and find
myself looking forward to the next episode of the soap opera.  There is
often valid professional opinions intertwined with the retorts and insults.
My point via my initial comments was to alert all to be careful about
degrading the value of the listserv as an information resource.  One can be
informative AND entertaining.  Going too far off the track can degrade its
value.

Like many of you I do use rules to sort my email and would not like to see
the day when all listserv incoming goes to trash.

Charlie Sodano

>Charlie.  as the member started the Friday Pondering, you really have to
understand the basis for these postings.