From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Jul 2014 20:11:19 -0700
Even though you'll never see an ad for Beemans, Clove, and Black Jack chewing gum you can still find all three without too much trouble. Same is true for Green River soda. It is said John Fogarty titled the song "Green River" after the beverage.

Rock on!
Sharon

PS Tomorrow is Dog Days where I work. There are 48 dogs, including one of mine, joining us in our office tomorrow. Should be a fun time!

Sharon Burnett, CRM
Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."