Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 13:45:04 -0800
I would suggest checking the FERC requirements for retention, especially for
long term retention.   Check:  CFR 125.3(21) and/or CFR 225.3(3)(a & b)
which I believe still uses LOF life of Facility + XXX.   Using permanent and
the plant closes would indicate you still would be required to retained even
if you didn't own the facility.   The citations maybe changed but was
reflected correctly a year + ago.   Lots of good retention requirements for
electric/gas in the citations.

Robert W. Dalton, CRM
Dalton Consulting
253-229-4555