From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 2014 19:50:47 -0800
And why can't we all just get along? Best time I spent at the San Diego conference was in the industry roundtable. I'm telling you the 12 member "for those who don't fit anywhere else" was one kick-*ss group!

I support our association, but lately I don't feel as if it is ours. Blacklist me if you will, but I just don't get it. IG is not earth shattering for me either. It is how I've been working for years. Being a part of the infrastructure of a business is what it is all about. This is not a silo. It can't be.

Sorry...probably not making much sense.

Rock on!
Sharon

Sharon Burnett, CRM
Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."