From:
Glen Sanderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2014 14:16:37 +0000
I consolidated all the responses into one list. Start checking them off
Movie	Count
12 Angry men	1
20 Feet from Stardom	1
A Christmas Story	1
African Queen	1
Blazing Saddles	1
Casablanca	3
Citizen Kane	1
Die Hard	1
Down Periscope 	1
Fort Apache	1
Galaxy Quest (Guilty Pleasure I would guess)	1
Ghostbusters	1
Glory	2
Goodfellas	1
Ground Hog Day	1
Gumball Rally	1
Independence Day	1
Indiana Jones - The Last Crusade	1
It's a Wonderful Life	1
Jaws	2
Lawrence of Arabia	1
Lethal Weapon	1
Lord of the Rings	1
Love, Actually	1
On Golden Pond	1
Outlaw Josey Wales	1
Passion of the Christ	1
Patton	1
Persuasion	1
Plans Trains and Automobiles	1
Princess Bride	1
Quick Change	1
Raiders of the Lost Ark	4
Rear Window	1
Rio Grande	1
Role Models 	1
Room With A View	1
Sabrina – New and old versions	1
Second Hand Lions	1
Shawshank Redemption	3
She Wore a Yellow Ribbon	1
Star Trek 1 & 2 (new versions/cast)	1
Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan	1
Star Wars	1
The 39 Steps	1
The American President	1
The Day After Tomorrow	1
The Exorcist	1
The Great Escape	1
The Guns of Navarone	1
The History of the Eagles	1
The Hunt for Red October	1
The Lion in Winter	1
The Man From Snowy River	2
The Princess Bride 	1
The Quiet Man	1
The Searchers	1
The Sting	1
The Thing 1982	1
The Town	1
The Wrecking Crew	1
Theory of Everything	1
There's Something About Mary	1
To Kill a Mockingbird	1
Trading Places	1
Without A Clue	1
Young Frankenstein	1
Second Hand Lions	1

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:The information in this e-mail may be confidential and/or privileged and protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by mistransmission. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination, or copying of this e-mail and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this e-mail from your computer system. Thank you.