From:
Lee Donald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2014 15:18:50 -0600
In my 20+ years as a professional organizer I have read most of these books
and taught the paper management principles discussed in them. I know the
author (another professional organizer) and have received training from her.
These principles / rules taught in the earlier books were designed for
people who needed initial guidelines for paper management and were not CRM
level books, in my opinion.

I recommend to clients that they work with a CRM to develop retention
schedules for their business. If they do not already work with someone, I
suggest they contact the ARMA group in their community. I learned long ago
that there are too many intricacies to Records Management for me to keep up
with and my focus needed to be on helping clients develop and maintain
systems for order in their businesses.

Thank you for all you do to help me stay abreast of issues in the RM field.
I appreciate it!

Lee R. Donald
www.mobillogic.com
http://www.leelogic.com
www.organizingassociates.com
T 251 343-3999
F 251 343-3951

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or company to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged material
that is the sole property of Organizing Associates, Inc. and LeeLogic, Inc.
Any review, retransmission dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon, this information by person or company other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient
and receive this in error, please contact the sender and destroy and delete
the material, all hard copies, electronic copies and attachments from your
system.