From:
"Tyler, Judy K CIV USARMY MEDCOM CRDAMC (US)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2014 13:57:59 +0000
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

Yea!  This is only been in effect for almost 15 years.  Now we can destroy
some records.

Judy K. Tyler, CRM
Records Management/FOIA/PA/Forms Management Officer
Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center
Fort Hood, TX  76544
DSN 738-8009
Commercial 254-288-8009