From:
Hilary Henkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 2014 21:22:22 -0800
There was a wonderful story on NPR recently (at least I think it was NPR),
on the man who sang the Grinch song (it wasn't Mr. Karloff). His name was
Thurl Ravenscroft, and had been doing voice work for Disney for a few
decades.

His work included voices for the Haunted Mansion ride at Disneyland, and
they honored his work by using his face as one of the busts singing the
four-part harmony (he also sang the bass part in that ditty).

Hilary Henkin
City of Los Angeles Records Center and Archives