From:
Sharon Burnett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2015 07:48:03 -0800
Hilary writes:
"First concert: The Beatles at the Hollywood Bowl 1964. My dad worked Security for the concert, and we got to be at the stage entrance when they
arrived. Maybe six of us total."
How cool is that?? Probably couldn't hear the band much with all the screaming, but still...The Beatles!
I have attended more concerts than I can remember. I've kept all my ticket stubs if they gave them back to us.
Best concerts? Queen in '75; Genesis in '76; Neil Young anytime; Al Stewart '75; Led Zeppelin '71.Artists I never saw (I was too young & they've all passed ) Janis Joplin, Jimmy Hendrix, & Duane Allman.
Rock on!Sharon

Sharon Burnett, CRM
Seattle Washington USA

"If it ain't broke, take it apart and see why. If it is broke, take it apart
and see why."