From:
Lesley Noble <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jan 2015 04:16:58 +0000
Let us know what you're doing with SharePoint, Office 365, or OneDrive for Business at your organization by taking our survey.

One lucky person will win a FREE Conference Pass to Microsoft Ignite. We will also be giving away Bose SoundTrueT Audio Headphones monthly!

Participate in our 3rd annual survey. Your voice counts: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2015MetadataSurvey

We want to know how you use SharePoint, Office 365, or OneDrive for Business and your challenges. Sure, we could draw our own conclusions, but we want to know the voice of the customer - and that's you!

Start packing your suitcase. You may be going to Microsoft Ignite!
Microsoft Ignite is Microsoft's biggest event ever! You can win a free conference pass, just by taking a few minutes and filling out our survey. On May 4th - 8th at McCormick Place in Chicago, the best and brightest minds will all be in one place to talk cloud infrastructure and management, productivity, big data and the internet of things, unified communications, mobility and more. So welcome, thinkers. And get ready for a glimpse of what's possible today and in the future.  The full conference pass provides access to all sessions, content, and the expo hall; plus all conference meals. Your chance is as good as anyone's.

Bose Sound TrueT Audio Headphone
We will also be giving away free, Bose SoundTrueT Audio Headphones. One may have your name on them! SoundTrueT headphones are designed with you in mind. They're engineered to make all your music sound better, delivering deep, clear audio for all your favorites. They're so lightweight and comfortable, you might forget you're wearing them. But they're heavy-duty, too, built to survive your busy life. They're available in around-ear and on-ear styles, and feature an array of fresh new designs. So choose your fit . and show your style.

Please spare a few minutes of your time to complete our survey. We will also send you a complimentary copy of our white paper due out in the spring so you can find out what your peers are doing.

http://www.conceptsearching.com/wp/2015-sharepoint-and-office-365-metadata-survey/

Lesley Noble
Concept Searching, Inc
t:  703 531 8567