From:
Hugh Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 2015 10:32:04 -0500
Is it just me…?  Or is Monica Crocker buttering the IG bread in comparison to the records managers point of view?

For example if you put Larry Medina, Fred Grevin, Gary Link and I in a Texas Bar B Que and asked us about this flow chart of records, in about three hours we would get around to having multiple opinions.  Eventually Larry would knock me out for using a term like “important records” but there would be no exact delineation based on purely IG versus RM.

In fact the three flow charts from the EPA, Monica and AIIM and Iowa University are not mirror copies of each other in their treatment.

Or maybe they are, I am still buzzed from all that brisquet and sausage and ribs.  Oh wait!  That was a hypothetical.  As are these flow charts.  Or, ARE THEY?

Peter can you give me a Flow Chart for “Electronic Records”?  Ouch Larry, that is really starting to hurt!

Hugh Smith
FIRELOCK Fireproof Modular Vaults
(610)  756-4440    Fax (610)  756-4134
WWW.FIRELOCK.COM