From:
charlene martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2015 19:38:09 -0400
I am looking at fire-resistant high-density ones, likely a Ulrich:
https://www.google.com/search?q=vertical+plan+file+cabinets&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=vertical+plan+file+cabinets&tbm=shop&spd=14219316096388769320

I know the filing cabinet and hanging file itself is likely not archival
and acid-free, but I don't know of a similar vertical system that is
archival, that doesn't "pinch" the plan/blueprint in order to hold it
vertically in place. I am hoping to substitute the hanging file with an
acid-free version.

Flat files were my first choice, but I don't know of any fireproof ones. If
anyone knows of any, please feel free to post!

Thanks.

Charlene Martin
Archives & Records Manager
Syracuse NY