From:
Robert Smallwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 2015 14:13:14 -0400
Excerpts from Dr. Robert Bailey's review this month of my Information
Governance book in ARMA's 'Information Management' magazine:

    "Smallwood presents IG in a high-level, clear, and concise way that is
extremely helpful to RIM professionals like me and other readers; hardly a
day goes by when he is not poached on the subject."
    -- Robert Bailey, Ph.D., CRM

"This book is extremely well put together. Its five major categories are
broken down into 18 chapters, two large IG appendixes, and 442 pages of
information. IG theory is backed up and documented with real world examples."
-- Robert Bailey, Ph.D., CRM

http://bit.ly/1Ivu1g4

http://linkd.in/1NgwFaf

"I used this as one of my main resource/study guides for the Information
Governance Professional (IGP) exams. The book was extremely well put
together, with five major categories broken down into 18 corresponding
chapters. IG theory and practices were well backed up and documented with
real world examples. I appreciated the Key Point summary at the end of each
chapter as well."
    - Brian Starck, IGP, CRM, CEDS, CIP

Amazon link: http://amzn.to/1I81K1D

Robert Smallwood