From:
"Chakonova, Jenny" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 May 2015 16:50:27 +0000
Hi ~ I am with the CA Secretary of State, CalRIM unit, and we are in the process of updating our Electronic Records Management Handbook. To date we have not posted the email section, but it is one of the next sections to be posted (probably within a week or so). Please check out our website http://www.sos.ca.gov/archives/calrim/ , as it may contain useful information to address your needs.

I would be happy to discuss this, or other RM policies with you.

Best regards,
Jenny Chakonova, Records Management Consultant
Secretary of State, Archives (I.M.S. D-15)
California Records & Information Management (CalRIM)
1020 O Street, 4th Floor
Sacramento, CA  95814
Ph: 916-653-3429

“A candle loses nothing by lighting another.” ~ James Keller