From:
Bruce White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:47:29 -0400
There is a line the middle paragraph of the article that caught my eye - "
Wired reports
<http://www.wired.com/2015/06/opm-breach-security-privacy-debacle/>, "The
OPM had no IT security staff until 2013, and it showed."  I thought this
was a misprint and checked the Wired article - it is not.  I am wondering
if the services were contracted out.  If not this is really scary...

Bruce White, CRM, PMP
Radnor, PA
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
LinkedIn:  http://www.linkedin.com/in/bblanco

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your
balance you must keep moving." -- Albert Einstein