From:
Paul Courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 2015 15:15:47 -0400
Besides ILTA, ARMA, and MER what conferences would you recommend
that have a focus on information governance or general records
management?  I normally attend ARMA but I am looking for something
closer to the cutting edge of the industry.  The only stipulations would be
that it has to be in the continental US and reasonably priced.

Thank you.

C. PAUL COURTNEY
FIRMWIDE MANAGER OF RECORDS SERVICES
BAKER BOTTS L.L.P.