From:
"Carlson, Susan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2015 14:04:01 +0000
Greetings Everyone!

My name is Susan Carlson and I am the Director of the Records and Information Management Program for the University of North Dakota School of Medicine and Health Sciences.  We are in the process of building a new building for our medical school.   We anticipate starting the moving process in May of 2016.  In preparation for the move to the new building we need to do some cleaning.  I have been asked to come up with some "Purging Tips" for our faculty, staff, and students.  We do have an approved retention schedule which our departments have been following.  I am looking for ideas, purging tips, suggestions from those of you who have lived to tell about moving an organization or business.  Please share both what worked and what did not work.

Please send your comments directly to me.  Thank you in advance for all of your assistance!

Susan

Susan Carlson, CRM, MS
Associate Director - Administration and Finance
Records and Information Management
University of North Dakota
School of Medicine and Health Sciences
Records and Information Management - Room 5904
501 N. Columbia Road, Stop 9037
Grand Forks, ND  58202-9037
Phone:  (701) 777-6122
Email:  [log in to unmask]