From:
Daan Harmsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 2015 18:46:34 +0000
Hi everyone,

I head a small records storage company in Georgia (the country, not the state). We are quickly outgrowing the facility that we are currently operating, so we are considering our options for the future. One of those options would be to build a new facility from scratch.

Of course we will engage a local firm for the design and construction, but since this will be the first purpose-built facility in the country, I would like to get some outside input/information. I am familiar with some of the PRISM guidelines, US National Archives requirements, and other guidelines, but I would be interested in getting my hands on some actual blueprints /construction plans of newly-built records storage facilities.

If anyone happens to have any of those, I would be very grateful!

Best regards,
Daan

Daan Harmsen
Dasta Records Management
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | +995.577.134.412

This email is confidential. If you are not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it. If you have received this message in error, please delete it and all copies from your system and notify the sender immediately by return email.