From:
"Elizabeth W. Adkins" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 2016 09:17:52 -0500
Please join the Northern Virginia Chapter of ARMA for our monthly chapter
meeting, to be held the evening of Wednesday, February 17, 2016, at Clyde’s
of Tysons Corner.  Our theme for the chapter year is “Best Practices in a
Transforming World.”  Our speaker for the meeting is J. Kevin Parker,
Enterprise Information Architect for NEOSTEK, an IT consulting firm working
with the Federal Government.  Kevin will talk about how to plan a successful
information management solution implementation.  In this presentation, we
will explore how to:
-  Plan your enterprise information strategy, architecture, and governance
-  Recruit an executive champion, cross-departmental partners, and your IT
organization
-  Plan for continuous implementation and improvement
-  Plan to promote user adoption of your IM solution

About our Speaker:
Kevin is a recognized expert in the field of Information Management. He
works as the Senior Enterprise Information Architect for NEOSTEK, an IT
consulting firm working with the Federal Government. Kevin also teaches
AIIM's master training courses part-time. He is a Certified Information
Professional (CIP) and an AIIM ECM Master, ERM Master, BPM Master,
SharePoint Master, and Capture Practitioner.

DATE:  Wednesday, February 17, 2016

TIME:
6:00 PM  Registration
6:30 PM  Dinner
7:30 PM  Program

PLACE:  Clyde's of Tyson’s Corner 8332 Leesburg Pike, Vienna, VA (703) 734-1901
PARKING:  Free at the restaurant
METRO:  Five-minute walk from Greensboro station on the Silver Line
COST:
Prior to midnight February 12:  $30.00 ARMA or AIIM Member, Government
Employee, or Full-Time Student; $35.00 Non-Member
After midnight February 12:  $35.00 ARMA or AIIM Member, Government
Employee, or Full-Time Student; $40.00 Non-Member
Register at https://co.clickandpledge.com/advanced/default.aspx?wid=32497

Elizabeth W. Adkins, CRM, CA, IGP
Past President, ARMA NOVA