From:
Daniel Hurd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 01:44:08 +0000
Hello all,

I look forward to rejoining the discussion with hot records management and information governance positions from JW Michaels & Company clients!  If you are currently searching for a new role, please email me at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.  We are busy and would love to hear from you. In the coming days, I will forward active job requisitions. I missed everyone over this quick break and look forward to seeing you all at the next networking event. Have a great evening.  Take care.

Daniel Hurd
Vice President, Staffing
Legal & Information Governance
JW Michaels & Company