Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2016 14:53:13 -0800
There are 'things' people should take into consideration... Naturally the highly logical risk is a cyber attack, which DOE and DHS are both seriously concerned about and actively working on... But the GRID and SHIELD Acts are seeking support and funding to design protections for the grid related to both 'risks'.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs/world-report/2015/10/01/we-cant-keep-ignoring-the-emp-threat

http://energy.gov/oe/articles/protecting-grid-all-hazards

As a side issue, did anyone here watch the first season of Mr. Robot??  And the references to the hardened data centers in multiple locations run by 'Steel Mountain'? =)

Larry

Sent from MY iPhoneSeĆ­s