From:
Donald Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Mar 2016 13:08:44 +0000
Thanks, Carolyn.  There’s a scene at the end of my favorite musical, ‘Camelot’, where King Arthur is preparing to battle Sir Lancelot, a man he loves like a son.  Arthur is crestfallen and believes the entire world and everything he has fought for is crumbling around him.  At dawn before the battle begins, a little boy named Tom comes out of the woods and tells Arthur how much he and the Knights of the Round Table inspire him.  Arthur is rejuvenated by Tom’s idealism and knights him on the spot.

Your comments remind me a lot of that scene.  I wish I could knight you.  (And clone you about a thousand times.)

Please consider joining the Next Generation Records Management discussion (http://nextgenrm.com/).  The insights of the new traditionalists like yourself are critical to future of our profession.

Kind regards,
Don