From:
Donald Lueders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2016 09:59:14 -0400

Look, I really don’t want to be the bad guy here. I really, really don’t.
Some of my best friends and closest colleagues are long-time ARMA
supporters. As are some of my biggest customers. Most of these folks have
expressed their support to me either publicly or privately and for that I
am extremely grateful. But a few people are outright angry with me and I
can’t begin to tell how upset that makes me feel. This is not a role I am
in any way comfortable with – which is why I haven’t said anything publicly
since I left ARMA six years ago.

But I am a records management professional above anything else in my career
and enough is enough. On Friday I received an invitation to join...

http://bit.ly/23xptR6