Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2016 12:48:46 -0500
She said it's unclear how much the system would cost, but that she's seen
prices ranging up to $10 million.

"We'd like a good system and not, you know, a $2,000 junky car that we
retrofit over the years," she said.

http://bit.ly/1Si1ALF
http://bit.ly/1Si1ALF+

"It's time for the board to come into the 21st century in the electronic
world," board member Chyleen Arbon told the Utah Sentencing Commission on
Wednesday. "We just barely got Wi-Fi this last week, which is really sad to
say, but it's true."

Rep. Brian King, D-Salt Lake City, said he was shocked to find out from
legislative auditors that the board of pardons still hauls around carts
full of paper files, and he called the lack of technology "astonishing."
New employees feel the same way, Arbon said, but are told to get used to it.

http://bit.ly/1TTYBIo
http://bit.ly/1TTYBIo+

--
Peterk