From:
Earl Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 May 2016 16:25:32 -0400
That's a good question Steve, I'm not sure there is a consensus on the
appropriate size of this kind of team.  As I said, we were top-heavy on IT
and Legal membership, and probably should've had one from each area, which
would've reduced our team size to 9.  On the other hand, I really
appreciated the interest in having a team that large, and it made for
interesting discussions and decisions (we were empowered).  Note also that
we had--at one time, 3 VPs on the team as well.

Thanks.
Earl
Earl Johnson, Jr., CRM

On Wed, May 18, 2016 at 4:11 PM, Jackie Cohan <[log in to unmask]