From:
"Golding, Elisabeth" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2016 16:21:58 +0000
Agreed. Inmate records have been used by criminal justice historians and others investigating a variety of important areas of research, such as gender and racial sentencing and treatment disparities. The access issues can definitely be a challenge.

Beth Golding

Archivist Supervisor II

Bureau of Archives and Records Management

Division of Library and Information Services

Florida Department of State