From:
Frank Guerino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2016 20:05:39 -0400
Hi Ginny,

A question: Why change the law?

With the advent of big data and being able to use large volumes of past data
and information for advanced current state and predictive analytics (i.e..
knowledge management), and with the cost of technology constantly dropping,
unless there is some kind of legal risk why eliminate the data at all?

I can understand getting rid of paper if the cost to digitize is to high.
But if the records are already digitized, why delete?

My Best,

Frank
--
Frank Guerino, Chairman
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)