Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2016 20:38:19 -0500
In this article, I'll be digging back 20 years. I'll discuss the Federal
Records Act and whether or not there were violations of its requirements by
any of the five most recent secretaries of state: Madeleine Albright, Colin
Powell, Condoleezza Rice, Hillary Clinton, and John Kerry.

For those of you who don't have time to take the deep dive with me, I'll
take pity on you with a TL;DR.

Technically, Powell and Clinton broke the Federal Records Act themselves as
did their staffs. Albright and Rice didn't use email, but their staff
didn't fully follow the rules. Kerry is too early to call, but so far he's
following the rules.

http://zd.net/28ITAsp
http://zd.net/28ITAsp+

--