From:
Misty Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 2016 19:55:32 +0000
I thought this provision only related to "lower paying" management jobs, like less than, say, $50,000 per year.  I don't see it as affecting records managers.  I think it's going to affect folks who are, maybe, clerical team managers, who are apparently working more than 40 hours per week without getting OT, but not getting a high enough salary in the first place to warrant it.

Misty Miller
(916) 326-8481