From:
Frank Guerino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2016 12:02:05 -0400
Hi Renee,

I¹ll take a shot from the perspective of using O365 to help facilitate RM.
We don¹t use O365, ourselves, but many of our clients do (for RM) and they
have two common complaints about itŠ

1. While you can keep relevant RM inventories in Sharepoint List Structures,
the inventories are highly ³disjointed," making it very difficult to create
joined data reports without further expensive development (for example, 360
Degree views of a record
<http://nounz.if4it.com/Nouns/InformationCategories/Regulatory_Data.NodeClus
ter.html> ), and
2. There is no easy or effective way to identify, harvest, and maintain the
millions of necessary Semantic Relationships between critical RM data and
information Categories and Instances, which are required for effectively
managing Record Networks.

The above two reasons are usually why we¹re engaged to help.

I hope this helps.

My Best,

Frank
‹
Frank Guerino, Managing Partner
The International Foundation for Information Technology (IF4IT)
http://www.if4it.com
1.908.294.5191 (M)