Date:
Thu, 6 Oct 2016 12:21:23 -0500
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ARMA International <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, Oct 6, 2016 at 6:30 AM
Subject: Call for Nominations: ARMA International Board of Directors
To: [log in to unmask]

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here
to view
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjY3MDE2NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=OTAwODIxMDE5S0&mt=1&rt=0>
.

BOD nominations.
Can't see this email properly? View Online
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=MjY3MDE2NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=OTAwODIxMDE5S0&mt=1&rt=0>

Call for Nominations for ARMA International Board of Directors

The ARMA International Election Management Task Force announces the call
for nominations and candidates for the board of directors. View the
candidate submission requirements and qualifications here
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=1&ms=MjY3MDE2NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTAwODIxMDE5S0&mt=1&rt=0>
.

For this election cycle, the Election Management Task Force will be filling
the following positions beginning *July 1, 2017*:

   - *President elect* - The president elect serves a one-year term, moves
   to president for a one-year term, and serves the final one-year term as
   immediate past president/chair of the board.
   - *1 director *– The director will serve a three-year term from July 1,
   2017, to June 30, 20120

*Do you know someone who meets the qualifications and would make a great
addition to the board? *Send your nominations, or your self-nomination, to
<[log in to unmask]>. Please include the
e-mail address and phone number of the nominee. ARMA International will
contact the nominee directly to confirm interest.

*Nominations are due by October 19.* All candidate-required materials are
due by *November 4.* Watch for the announcement of the slate of candidates
in early December and then plan to vote in the online election beginning
January 9, 2016.

*Candidates take note:*
Newly elected candidates are invited to attend the board’s in-person
strategic planning meeting in Kansas City on *March 15-17, 2017*.
Participation is not required but is highly encouraged.

A candidate forum via LinkedIn will take place in early *January of 2017*.

    [image: fb]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=MjY3MDE2NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTAwODIxMDE5S0&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: tw]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=9&ms=MjY3MDE2NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTAwODIxMDE5S0&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: in]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=8&ms=MjY3MDE2NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTAwODIxMDE5S0&mt=1&rt=0>

11880 College Blvd., Ste. 450, Overland Park, KS 66210 USA
www.arma.org
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=6&ms=MjY3MDE2NzUS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTAwODIxMDE5S0&mt=1&rt=0>

   888.300.3944
         Unsubscribe