Date:
Mon, 16 Jan 2017 10:16:16 -0600
Are you interested in helping shape conference education for ARMA Live!
2017 in Orlando, Fla.? If so, there is a new volunteer opportunity waiting
for you! And if you’re not keen on volunteering yourself, consider
nominating someone who would be great at it.

Overview:
Apply now to join the Conference Education Management Group (CEMG). This
group is very different than the review groups of the past. The CEMG’s role
is to review session proposals and recommendations, solicit sessions and
facilitators, select the most exceptional session proposals and
recommendations for the ARMA 2017 conference education programs, and work
with facilitators to complete their deliverables. Approximately 16 people
will be selected to serve on this group, which will begin its work in
February 2017 and end in October 2017.

Time commitment for volunteers:
February-October – about 16 hours of monthly conference calls
February-April – about 30 hours of reviewing, soliciting, and selecting
sessions
April-October – about 36 hours of managing facilitators and deliverables
prior to conference

As a thank you for the significant amount of volunteer work done by the
CEMG, group members will receive complimentary full conference registration
(not valid with any other offers or discounts.)

Nomination and application deadline: Friday, January 20

More details here: http://bit.ly/2iymMw4
<https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=2e4mf-iy06ymms-pm&t=plh&midToken=AQHvxNKuFtDjmA&ek=group_announcement_message&urlhash=DX0K&url=http%3A%2F%2Fbit%2Ely%2F2iymMw4>

Thank you for considering this opportunity to help the association, the
profession, and your own professional development!

--
Peterk
Dallas, Tx