Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2017 15:41:43 -0600
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ARMA International <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 3:30 PM
Subject: A Message from the President of the ARMA Board of Directors
To: [log in to unmask]

This message contains graphics. If you do not see the graphics, click here
to view
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=Mjc4Mzk0OTkS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=OTgxOTU0MDk2S0&mt=1&rt=0>
.

Can't see this email properly? View Online
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/servlet/MailView?ms=Mjc4Mzk0OTkS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&j=OTgxOTU0MDk2S0&mt=1&rt=0>

A Message from the President of the ARMA Board of Directors

*Announcing the 2017 ARMA Board of Directors*
It’s my honor as your president of the ARMA board to announce the election
results for the 2017 ARMA board of directors.

I want to thank our many members who took this important opportunity to
help shape the ARMA board and the future of ARMA International. The
industry faces many challenges but holds even more opportunities. The
continued support of our members, combined with the leadership of the ARMA
board, will help shape our future plans and success.

*Our new president-elect for ARMA International is Ryan M. Zilm, IGP, CRM,
CIP.  *
Zilm, a current board member, is manager, records & information governance,
at Tesoro Companies, Inc. He is a past president of the ARMA Tulsa chapter,
a former ARMA Houston program committee manager, and former VP of marketing
& technology for ARMA Rio Grande. He’s been awarded the chapter member of
the year three times and chapter leader of the year twice.

In the profession since 1998, Zilm has helped develop ARMA
International’s *Glossary
of Records and Information Management Terms *and has earned several
industry certifications, including IGP. He is also a CRM Part 6 mentor,
grader, and presenter. Earlier, he was in the IT field in the energy
industry and now brings that vital expertise to his role as well.

*I’m also pleased to announce our new director to the ARMA board is Susan
Goodman, IGP, CRM, CIP, FAI*

Goodman is a long-time contributor to all things ARMA. Last fall, she was
inducted into the ARMA International Company of Fellows. She has chaired
the ARMA International Publications Coordination Committee, served as a RIM
and privacy SME for various ARMA courses and publications, facilitated
numerous educational sessions at the annual conference and elsewhere, and
served as president of two ARMA chapters.

Among her many impressive credentials are the IGP, CRM, CIP, CIPP, and
CIPM. She also has a Master of Library Science degree and is completing her
Ph.D. work at the University of Michigan, with a focus on electronic
records. In her 30-year career, she has served as a senior-level
professional in RIM, IG, and privacy in organizations of varying sizes and
industries. A natural leader and strategic thinker, she will hit the ground
running as a new director.

I know you join me and the ARMA International organization in
congratulating Ryan and Susan on their new roles. Our board is now complete
and comprised of the industry’s best ambassadors!

The complete list of the current board is available here on the website:
http://www.arma.org/r1/contact-us/board-of-directors
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=3&ms=Mjc4Mzk0OTkS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTgxOTU0MDk2S0&mt=1&rt=0>

Thank you again for your participation and continued commitment to ARMA.

Tera Ladner, J.D., IGP, CRM

*President, ARMA Board of Directors*

    [image: fb]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=2&ms=Mjc4Mzk0OTkS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTgxOTU0MDk2S0&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: tw]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=8&ms=Mjc4Mzk0OTkS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTgxOTU0MDk2S0&mt=1&rt=0>
  [image: in]
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=7&ms=Mjc4Mzk0OTkS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTgxOTU0MDk2S0&mt=1&rt=0>

11880 College Blvd., Ste. 450, Overland Park, KS 66210 USA
www.arma.org
<http://links.armaintl.mkt7379.com/ctt?kn=5&ms=Mjc4Mzk0OTkS1&r=MjE2NjQxNTY4OTcwS0&b=0&j=OTgxOTU0MDk2S0&mt=1&rt=0>

   888.300.3944 <(888)%20300-3944>
         Unsubscribe