From:
Peter Kurilecz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 22:33:15 -0500
We at ARMA are laser-focused on helping our members advance in this
exciting and ever-changing profession. This *free* edition to our members
is one more resource that can help because it defines the skills you’ll
need at each stage of your career. Importantly, it reflects the elevated
skills that RIM professionals need to meet today’s more challenging
technology issues.

The RIM core competencies identify proficiency in each of six domains:
Business Functions, RIM/Information Governance Practices, Risk Management,
Communications and Marketing, Information Technology, and Leadership.

Updated by a cross-section of experts from RIM and vetted in an
open-commentary process, this edition accurately reflects today’s dynamic
information environment. I am truly excited about this new,
profession-enhancing offering, and I encourage you to download it and use
it to advance your career.

download it here
http://bit.ly/2nygtv6

https://members.arma.org/eweb/browse.aspx?site=armastore&webcode=product&id=0f7975e6-7ab1-4848-8396-2c52899dc9b2#.WOMTrhtAD2Q