From:
Louis Tirado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2017 13:56:57 -0400
Hello,

Preparing for an office move and I'm looking to the Records Management
community to find out, is there a formula for how many file drawers an
attorney should have. Has anyone gone through a large office move and
reduced their physical footprint?  If so, by how much?  How much file draw
space did you have and how much did you end up with?

My research has only turned up a 50-75% reduction in physical footprint
when reduction is pursued in conjunction with a scan initiative and
destruction policy.

Thank you!

Louis Tirado, IGP, CRM

Firmwide Information Governance Operations Manager

Cooley LLP