From:
Alex Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Aug 2017 17:10:58 -0400
Hi Louis,

Very good question. I think most firms these days are attempting to go
"paperless." It seems that the key question to ask is what is the cost to
scan vs. the benefit of having the extra square footage. Cost is an
extremely loaded word here. Of course there is the actual dollar cost but
you must also consider cost as the potential risk of digitization such as:
security risk, access risk and use risk. That said, having less paper
around is just more efficient and is a better business practice all around.

My 2 cents.

Regards,

Alexander Campbell
Cohen & Gresser LLP