Date:
Tue, 29 Nov 2016 21:00:54 -0500
I still have a problem understanding FBI not pursing HRC:  I have been a US govt employee 30+ years - and the last 15 had to take mandatory Infosec trading that reminded me nothing is private and I had no right to take it home.  She knew better.  She chose to ignore the rules. When you make such choices you should be held accountable for those choices.  The law Director Comey did not cite as being broken was the Federal Records Act.  It seems to me as status quo:  records rarely gets the attention of high level executive management.  I am disappointed.  I am also enraged our soldiers have paid fines and have been sentenced to jail time for using personal thumb drives to bring back info they need to continue their mission in the US.  My opinion only - not that of my govt agency.  But very disappointed.

Sent from my iPhone