Sender:
From:
Tom Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 19:33:39 -0600
I completed Parts One & Two today.  Three, Four and Five come starting at 9
am tomorrow.  I'm feeling I should have studied a bit more.  I'm quick
enough to get it down to the right answer and the logical confuser answer,
but that's where it can expose your studying and preparation.  I notice the
real exam is slightly more difficult than the practice test although I did
run across two practice test questions that gave me a boost.  I was
surprised there were so many questions specifically about directives on Part
Two Records Creation & Use.  I knew there should be some, but it seemed like
a lot.  There were very few combo answers either such as a and b, b and c,
or all of the above.  And as I was warned the management section tended to
be weighted a little heavier toward application of management principles
than direct knowledge of the concepts and histories.

I'm violating the rule of not studying the day before and brushing up
tonight for tomorrow.  I was also fortunate enough to belong to a great ARMA
chapter that prepared me a goodie bag for test week!  That was very
thoughtful :-)

I'm glad I joined this list last week.  Collaboration among records
personnel can be so useful.  Thanks again and I hope my quick review of Day
1 might help someone getting ready for next May!

Tom Wilson

Arlington Texas