Sender:
From:
"Sullivan, Melody" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:00:57 -0600
Yes. Allow Legal to be separate and their clients may be the company and
its affiliates or offices. I am doing the same thing you are.  I've
created an application that permits dynamic, but structured classication
that goes down 5 levels.  3 levels satisfies most needs but not all.
FYI, do not base your corporate classification system on organizational
structure but rather on function.  Organizational structure is dynamic
and constantly changing; but, the same functions must still be
accomplished.  You can contact me directly if you want to talk in more
detail.