Sender:
From:
Nolene Sherman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2005 16:16:13 -0800
I have accepted a new position and am helping our HR department find my
replacement. You may call me with questions about the position (my last
day is Dec 16), but please apply to the name given below.

Nolene Sherman
CJ Segerstrom & Sons * South Coast Plaza
(714) 546-0110

------------------------------------

C.J. Segerstrom & Sons, a privately owned developer/owner and manager of
several retail, office and commercial properties, is seeking a
professional Records Analyst for their administrative offices in Costa
Mesa, California. This is a "department of one" that covers a broad
range of RIM duties and works with all departments on records management
issues.

Some of the duties will include:
* Indexing and filing of active records
* Managing inactive records through our vendor, Iron Mountain, as well
as short term inactive storage located off-site.
* Managing the lease document distribution process and forms
* Records management software administration
* Maintenance of legal address notice database
* Maintenance of records retention schedule

Qualifications
* A minimum of 3 years records management or file room experience
* Advanced abilities in Microsoft Office products
* Excellent communication skills
* Detail oriented
* A self-starter, ability to work with little supervision
* Ability to lift 35 lbs.
* Own car for local travel between our property management offices
* Real estate, construction and/or leasing experience and experience
with RMS programs a plus

Salary & Benefits
* Low to mid $40's
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending Accounts, 401k, paid holidays,
vacation and sick leave, paid ARMA membership and bi-annual conference
attendance.

Send resume to:

 South Coast Plaza
 Management Office
 Attn: Nancy West
 3333 Bristol Street
 Costa Mesa, CA 92626
 (714) 435-2000

 Or you may fax or email to:
 (714) 540-7334
 [log in to unmask] (Word or PDF document)