Sender:
From:
David Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:09:58 +1000
Besides the information presented in the whitepaper
http://www.microsoft.com/office/preview/ecmwhitepaper.mspx quoted by Nolene
below, Microsoft has said precious little about its plans for Office 12
Records Management.  There was some more detailed information on functional
capability presented at Tech-Ed in September.  You can watch the
presentation (streaming video and slides) by following this link:
http://microsoft.sitestream.com/PDC05/OFF/OFF314_files/Default.htm#nopreload
=1&autostart=1

If you cant wait for Office 12, you can add our free Records Management
product for SharePoint to your current Sharepoint installation ... Its
currently in Beta, but even when released (shortly) it will remain free.  To
find out why its free and try out the product you can browse to
www.80-20.com/complianceserver for more info.

Cheers
David

David Gillespie | CTO | 80-20 Software