Sender:
From:
"J. Michael Pemberton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Jan 2006 14:11:43 -0500
Despite protestations over the years to the contrary, NHPRC is little
interested in 100% of the records but only the 3% that are of
archival quality. NHPRC attends national conferences of SAA and
discusses projects with interested attendees--ever seen them at
ARMA.  Nah!  So, what is it about "records mangers need not apply"
that we're not understanding?

Mike