Sender:
Date:
Thu, 16 Feb 2006 22:30:31 -0700
From:
Jesse Wilkins <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Trudy,

I believe this was noted on the listserv itself sometime in the last 6
months or so...some folks were concerned that their comments, questions,
etc. might be misinterpreted by their organizations should they choose to
poke around, and as I recall the comment from Peter and others on the list
was to use a non-organizational email for posting if there was a concern.

As always, anything that is posted to the web, including almost all
listservs (because they have web-available archives), is available to anyone
who looks for it. The rule of thumb should always be, if you don't want the
organization to find out you're saying or doing it, don't.

Cheers from sultry Houston (this week),

Jesse Wilkins
CDIA+, EDP, LIT/ERM, ICP, ECMp, ERMs
IMERGE Consulting