Sender:
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:04:02 +1000
From:
David Gillespie <[log in to unmask]>
All,

You might also want to take a look at Retention Server, our free Records
Management add-on for Sharepoint.  There is more info available from
www.80-20.com/retentionserver or from the February Newsletter of the
Sacramento Chapter of ARMA:
http://www.armasac.org/newsletter/06newsletters/feb06.pdf which also
contains some good information on using the software you already have to
manage electronic records.

Cheers
David

David Gillespie