Sender:
From:
Dean Sturtz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:21:20 -0600
Chris,

Before I started this records business, I was a commercial lender, and I
always recommend to my clients to NOT store their records in a bank
vault.  Almost all vaults are on a time lock and your records are
unavailable except during the hours of 9 am to 4-5 pm.

Hopefully your need to pickup a tape for a recovery happens at a
convenient time, and not at 2 am Friday morning.

Also, most vaults are not temperature or humidity controlled, have dust
filtration systems, limit electro-magnetic pulses, or are in any way
manufactured to store electronic or magnetic media.

Banks are great for storing physical items, like cash, and maybe some
paper records, but not for your tapes, that you may need at any time of
the day or week.

Just a quick thought as I head out to 3 days of the State Wrestling
Tourney in lovely Des Moines, Iowa.

Thanks, Dean.

A. Dean Sturtz
Vice President
Advantage Records Management & Storage
Phone: 319-363-2727
Cell: 319-533-3706
Fax: 319-363-4050
www.AdvantageRMS.com

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT:
This communication is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law.  If the reader of this communication is not the intended recipient
or the employee or agents responsible for delivering the communication,
you are hereby notified that any distribution or copying of the
communication is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this communication
in error, please notify me immediately by telephone.  Thank you.